Watch the Premier of the ABC Series “BOSTON EMS” tonight at 10 PM ET. There will be two 30 minute segments (back-to-back).
Tonight: Boston EMS teams walk railroad tracks at night following reports someone was hit by a train.
Also: Go to www.jems.com to watch JEMS Editor-in-Chief, A.J. Heightman’s interview with Boston EMS Chief James Hooley where they discuss:
- How the series came to be,
- Lessons learned from the Boston Marathon bombing,
- Boston’s long time use of latex tourniquets and new Trauma Management Kits,
- Boston’s deployment of one of the most effective BLS/ALS systems in the United States (15 BLS and 5 ALS on some shifts) and
- Boston’sÂ use on Medium duty (Braun) ambulances.